Best personal loans are characterized by the nature of repayment, and ease of access. It is vital to consider the institution rating and support services since it determines how the client will survive the repayment period. Needs are endless, and what makes it funny is everything necessary for our comfort is quantified on monetary basis. Find a bank with friendly loan rates and reach your financial goals.
Table of Contents
- Who has the best personal loans?
- Banks offering Best Personal Loans
- Lending Companies with friendly personal loans and flexible payment plans
Who has the best personal loans?
Sometimes when you need quick cash, the help may not be forthcoming. Find bank with the best personal loans and loans rates. The high interest rates attached to a loans mean that it is not the best choice. In such situations, the wise choice is to visit an institution offering personal loans with flexible payment plan.
However, it is advisable that when you have access to a personal loan, you should borrow the amount that you can comfortably pay. Also, many US banks have best personal loan rates terms which allow loanees to make early payments to avoid incurring excess costs in the form of interest or lateness fee. The other major decision to make is the choice of the lender.
You still do not believe it? The write-up offers an informative content of how most United States banks offer personal loans with flexible payment.
Banks offering Best Personal Loans
It is among the largest banks in the US, and unlike the other competitors, this bank provides personal loans. The personal loans that it provides are categorized into premier loans and simple loans.
- Premier loan- It is a collateral-free loan with a repayment period of between 1-5 years. The interest rate depends on the amount loaned. The premier loan amount ranges from $3,000-$25,000. The amount may even go up to $50,000 if the borrower applies from the branch. The amount that can be approved is also dependent on state the bank’s branch is located and the bank representative serving the customer.
- Simple Loan- Amount of loan that could borrow ranges from $100-$1000. The amount borrowed should be repaid within 3 months. The application of this loan happens online, and once approved, the money is deposited into the borrowers checking account. For this type of loan, or every $100 borrowed, one pays $12 which can be automatically deducted from their checkers’ account, and if paying manually, they will pay a fee of $15.
The personal loans offered by the U.S. Bank are only accessible to the bank’s customers and they must have an account that has been operational for the last 120 days. The credit score and the minimum income to access personal loans are not specified. However, U.S. Bank evaluates the borrower’s annual income and cash flow to determine eligibility.
First Bank prides itself on being the best provider of personal loans in North and South Carolina. The bank provides highly flexible personal loans at competitive rates. It has a variety of personal loan options discussed below:
- Personal line of credit-it offers the opportunity for one to borrow when in need. It even allows writing of a cheque to request for funds from the bank
- Ready reserve overdraft protection-It is accessible when one is need of money in their checking accounts. If the checking account is zero, the bank makes funds transfer from the customer’s overdraft line of credit into the checking account.
- Credit card– First bank considers the money lend out through credit cards as personal loans. The credit card provides the owner with the freedom to make purchases securely and conveniently, and earn reward points while at it.
- Auto loans-It is a personal loan for the people that need money quickly to purchase a truck, a car, or a motorcycle of between $10,000 to $100,000. The money is accessible within 24 hours of application, and the rates are highly competitive.
- Boat and RV loans– The loan was created for the people that love recreation and adventure. The loans to purchase an RV or a boat are offered at competitive rates, and one can either purchase new or used items
Wells Fargo is the other bank that offers personal loans at competitive rates. The loan amount ranges from $3,000-$100,000. The amount granted depends on the borrower’s credit score. One does not need collateral for the personal loan, but they can also get secured loans of up to $250,000 if they wish to. The interest rate for the loan ranges from 7-8 percent dependent on the borrower’s credit score.
Toronto-Dominion Bank provides a flexible borrowing solution of financing for a specific goal, such as making a big purchase, renovation project, or consolidation of debts. The bank also provides flexible repayment options to the borrowers. The bank also allows for customizing the repayment schedule according to the customer’s preference. Also, one gets to choose their preference of either a fixed or variable interest rate on loan. The fixed interest rate ranges from 8.33 percent to 15.78 percent. The variable interest rate ranges from 3.88 percent to 11.1 percent. The bank lends personal loans of up to $50,0000.
Citibank personal loan
It offers member-only personal loans. The borrowers must be holders of a deposit account that has been operational for at least a month or has Citi credit card or mortgage.
PNC Financial Services Group Inc.
It is among the largest banks in the country in terms of assets. The personal loan amount ranges from $1,000-$100,000, and the loan interest rate can even be at 5.99 percent.
SunTrust Banks, Inc.
It is the online lending division known as LightStream. The loan amount ranges from $5,000-$100,000. Whether one is looking to finance a wedding or a medical bill, the bank is willing to offer help. The terms of the loan depend on the amount, purpose, credit profile, and terms length.
Lending Companies with friendly personal loans and flexible payment plans
Marcus is a banking division of Goldman Sachs. On personal loans, Marcus offers home improvement loans, credit card consolidation, debt consolidation, among other personal loans. The company offers loans ranging from $3,500-$40,000 through the online application, and the annual interest rate ranges from 6.99 percent to 28.99 percent.
The loans repayment period is between 3 and 4 years, and the fixed interest is paid monthly. Apart from the competitive interest, the process of application is simple and it does not charge an origination fee.
Social Finance (SoFi) first started as a lender of student loans before turning into personal loans. The amount ranges from $5,000-$100,000, and the interest rates are from 5.99-20.91 percent. The loan terms are from 3-7 years. SoFi does not charge any fees on loan apart from the interest rate that is payable every month.
The other benefit of this company is the hardship plan, that is available to the persons that may have a problem with repayments. The plan allows one time to get on their feet and make payments of their loan interest only for 3 months.
The system considers a person’s credit score, credit history and the annual income of a person. A qualifying person should have a credit score of over 640, and their credit history should run for about two years. It is a company that is known for fast lending.
The annual interest rate for their loans begins at 9.95 percent. Their loans are also suited for persons with a modest income of about $20,000. The lender’s administration fee is at 4.75 percent, and it also charges late fees.
Upgrade personal loans terms
It s a lending company that accommodates borrowers with varying credit scores and incomes. Upgrade is a company that prefers looking at the cash flow other than credit score. It considers a monthly cash flow of $800, and that qualifies it as one of the best personal loans provider.
The origination fee on their loans ranges from 1.5-6 percent. It also charges fees on missed payment, but the loans are not secured. It provides a hardship plan in instances when one has lost a job and are incapable of making payments. In such instances, they modify the monthly payments.
The UPstart is another institution with best personal loans targeting young people. Those with no credit history, but they have a high earning potential. The purpose of the personal loans could be debt consolidation, medical expenses, home improvement, college tuition, to mention a few.
The funding is provided within 24 hours, but the education loans may take three days to go through approval. The requirements for the loan include an annual income of $12,000 and a credit score of 620 and above. It charges an origination fee of 5 percent.
NB: The content we share is achieved through thorough research and quality engagement with the said company website to provide authentic information. We try our level best to avoid spam blogging which as you know, is an approach used by many bloggers to generate quick revenue. This article is brought to you by financial and economic experts who you can consult anytime if you need an advice on investment opportunities available online. Enjoy the read and try your luck in any of the products described. All are legit, and will serve your needs well.